FOR SALE: xXx (Vin Diesel) Screen-Worn Overcoat

If you looking to SELL a film jacket, this is the place... This forum is for selling pre-existing jackets that you already own. Whether it is an original screen-worn jacket or a replica of a jacket from a movie or television, you can put it up for sale here. Other items are allowed at the moment, but please keep in mind this is a film jacket web forum and sales should be predominantly film jackets. If you are looking to BUY a film jacket, why not post your request here? You may get a great bargain without the stress of bidding on an auction. This section IS NOT for vendors to sell their products, NOR is it a place for members to try and sell multiple copies of a jacket, or to gauge interest for a jacket brand or style. If you do not have the jacket in your possession, please DO NOT post it here.

Moderator: Mike

indytim

FOR SALE: xXx (Vin Diesel) Screen-Worn Overcoat

Postby indytim » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

I purchased this overcoat from a costume supplier in Hollywood. I have the COA somewhere but having recently moved home it seems to have done a disappearing act on me, but it'll show up. The coat is a heavy, woollen overcoat that is a very dark 'bottle' green colour with a contrasting green silk lining. I would say the size is a large. I'm a pretty big guy (6'2" with a 44" chest) and it's (shall we say) a cosy fit on me. I can get it on without much effort but it is a tad on the snug side.

The coat was used on-screen in the Vin Diesel action movie 'xXx' It was worn in a nightclub scene by one of the extras, who was acting as a party reveller. The coat is in very good condition with no signs of wear.

I'm willing to take offers on this coat so if you're interested please email me with your best price to indytim at yahoo dot com. Thanks :smile:

Return to “For Sale / Wanted To Buy”