"The O.C." Ryan Atwood Jacket 2

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Rick
SITE ADMIN

"The O.C." Ryan Atwood Jacket 2

Postby Rick » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 am

"The O.C." Ryan Atwood Jacket 2 Main Page

Manufacturer: Unknown
Costume Designers: Alexandra Welker (27 episodes, 2003-2004), Karla Stevens (24 episodes, 2004-2005), Robin Lewis-West (41 episodes, 2005-2007)

Suggested by: Rick Theriault.

Screen Captures: 2003-2007 © Warner Bros. Television (MGM)

Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. -- Ryunosuke Satoro

superDrool

Re: "The O.C." Ryan Atwood Jacket 2

Postby superDrool » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:15 am

Loose knit cuffs and the Navy blue colored strip seems to not wrinkle like leather, but more of a tightly woven fabric? I say that due to not being able to see any weave pattern from a fabric. I guess it could be suede or waxed cotton as well.
On second look on the last photo, it does seem to mimic the black leather on either side. The inconsistent dye job, may be throwing me off. I wonder if that was a costuming job or from the factory dye-job?

Obssessed on the stripes....aye. :roll:
When I use Fiebing's dye and after you rub on the chemical sheen off the leather, the leather tends to wrinkle from the wetness in the fibers, so this can be some thought into a possible after-market dye job for the jacket.
"Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl."

Capa

Re: "The O.C." Ryan Atwood Jacket 2

Postby Capa » Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 am

This brand of this jacket is "DDC LAB".

I remember seeing that exact picture (the last one) up on their website a couple years ago. Very pricey stuff...if you're lucky you can find things on ebay once in a while. Hope this helps!

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”