Howling at midnight

If you have ever seen an actor wearing a particular jacket off-screen, in candid photos or maybe just jackets that appeared in a movie for a fleeting moment, this is the place to post them. Who knows? We may find it for you.

Moderator: Mike

Midnight Run

Howling at midnight

Postby Midnight Run » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:17 am

Its cheap its vinyl it dont breath well so i cant wear it all day ..but when its on im not cold and the zips and stitching are unbelievably durable (they have put up with some punishment)... but once it inevitably takes the long walk down deathrow (the passage from bedroom to backdoor and into shed) .. i'll wear it when i work on my car... nothing beats what nature gives us .. but for the price (around US$50... meh.. its like taking a taxi insead of the limo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If an order is not clear and not understood then it is the fault of the General, however if the order is clear, understood and not followed, then it is the fault of the Officer, for they hold responibility for the soldiers. - Sun Tzu

scavenger

Re: Howling at midnight

Postby scavenger » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm

I dig the collar belt.

Return to “Miscellaneous Jackets”