FILMJACKETS.COM eBAY STORE

In our Prototypes, Preowned and One-Off section, you can grab a great deal on some designs that did not pass muster for standard release jackets, leather trials and material and hardware trials. The jackets may not be 100% accurate, but if you are on a budget, you may find something perfect for you!

Moderator: Mike

Rick
SITE ADMIN

FILMJACKETS.COM eBAY STORE

Postby Rick » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:24 pm

I just wanted to announce that we have opened an eBay store so that we can sell some of our select jackets there as well to a larger audience. You can see it here:

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Original-FILMJACKETS?_rdc=1

Maybe you can pick up a deal or two? :thumbsup:
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. -- Ryunosuke Satoro

Rick
SITE ADMIN

Re: FILMJACKETS.COM eBAY STORE

Postby Rick » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Jackets added. Get 'em while they're hot! :grin:

simwells

Postby simwells » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:03 pm

The sleeve length on the Bruno is that with the cuff bits folded up as shown? If so do they fold down to make them longer like Willis wears them in the film? Slightly confused from the various photos I've seen.

Rick
SITE ADMIN

Postby Rick » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello,

Thank you for asking. That is the length with the sleeves down. Please just go by the images for the auction, as they are for the actual jacket that is for auction. This jacket is thick and I doubt that the sleeves would be comfortable worn down. Lengthwise, it was not really designed to fold the cuffs - but the inside buttons are there and it can be done.

Also to be clear, I mention in the auction that "you can see me (co-owner of FILMJACKETS.COM) wearing the jacket in the last image while doing yard work as it is one tough jacket."

This jacket in the auction is brand new and has never been worn. I had two nearly identical jackets from this size and leather - and I was referring to the one I kept. That is the one you see in the image of me doing yard work.

Return to “Prototypes, Preowned, Specials and One-Offs”